Washington Hospital Services, Inc. (WHS) is the for-profit arm of the Washington State Hospital Association (WSHA). WHS serves as a vehicle for collaboration, inspiration, and a progressive partnership on behalf of all WSHA members. Its purpose is to generate revenue and provide our members with innovative and affordable business solutions. WHS’ charge is twofold: support policy advocacy and shared service development for our members as well as external customers.
We offer the following cost-effective solutions:
- Education & Training Services
- Hospital Trust Management
- Industry Partner Endorsement Program
- Safety & Loss Control Services
- Third Party Administration (dba United Claims Management)